What do I need to pick up my item?
All pick ups require a State or Federally issued photo ID and a copy of your winning email receipt (digitally or printed). If you are picking up an item for someone else you need your photo ID and a copy of the winning email receipt (digitally or printed).
You will not be able to pick up your items without an ID and there are no exceptions.
You will not be able to pick up your items without a copy of your winning email receipt. We recommend saving a picture of the receipt as backup. Please ensure your phone is charged. You are also able to print the receipt if you’d like.
After locating your item(s) on the warehouse location grid, bring them to the front of the warehouse for check out. A Deal Badger teammate will scan your receipt to ensure you have the correct item(s).
Lastly, please remember once you leave the warehouse with your items there are no returns per our Refund Policy.
What happens if I can’t find my item at the Pick Up Center?
Sometimes products get moved around in our warehouse and the warehouse location grid coordinates will not accurately reflect the location of your products. If this happens, please make one of our Deal Badger teammates aware of the situation (and please do not leave the warehouse without letting us know). We will do our best to immediately locate the item(s), and this is the process that will be followed:
- Deal Badger teammate informed by customer item(s) cannot be located
- Deal Badger teammate attempts to locate product both visually and by researching item(s) history in our system
- If item(s) cannot be found right away, we will issue a refund for the lost item(s)
- Deal Badger will capture item on a missing items report and will continue to monitor for product
- If the product is located, the customer will be informed they have 4 business days to pick up the item if still wanted (at no additional charge)
If the located item is no longer wanted or the item is not picked up after 4 business days of being informed it was located, the item will be re-auctioned